On the course
Clean, smart, recognised golf attire and golf shoes is the dress code for the course at all times.
- Shirts should have collars and sleeves (sleeveless is acceptable for ladies) and without messages or slogans.
- Denim clothing is not considered recognised golf attire.
- Shorts are perfectly acceptable if they are tailored.
In the Clubhouse
Reason: To uphold a smart standard of dress, as befits the game of golf.
If the style of clothing can be purchased in the Professional’s Shop then it may be worn in the Clubhouse.
- Smart tailored shorts may be worn during the period March 1st to October 31st.
- Socks are not required with proper sandals or deck shoes. Trainers, beach wear, flip flops, crocks or jellies are not permitted.
- Smart, clean denim jeans are permitted. Ripped or torn jeans are strictly forbidden.
- Golf shirts should be worn inside the waistband.
- Wet or dirty clothing of any description is not permitted, neither are caps/hats, water proofs or golf shoes.
Dress required will be incorporated in any Social Event Notice.